Saturday 4 June 2011

Short break

This fledgling blog is going to remain static for a week or so. I’m off on holiday and will have little if any access to anything beyond mobile internet, rendering keeping the blog up to date pointless. It’ll be back the week beginning Monday June 13th, most likely with a review or two.

We'll leave you with something I listened to on my way home from band practice last night. This is the awesome Wormrot/I Abhor split that was released in 2010. This is excellent, excellent grind. It shows exactly why Wormrot are the hottest property in grind right now. I Abhor ain't bad either, although the production on their side is a little ropey. Either way, this is twelve minutes of punishing mayhem not to be missed. Enjoy. See you in a week or so.

Peter Clegg

No comments:

Post a Comment