Monday 27 June 2011

More Stuff Than Sense!


Just to go off topic briefly, my mate John has started up a blog called More Stuff Than Sense! Basically, he feels he’s accumulated far too much stuff than he can deal with any more and is selling it second hand through his blog site. There’s a wide selection of books, CDs and DVDs all going, and by wide selection, I mean eclectic. There’s something for everyone in there, I’m certain of it. John’s been a good mate for years now and has been out to watch my band a few times, so it’s only fair I give his blog the proverbial leg-up, even if its just a few of you who take notice.

All prices are in pounds sterling although John is happy to sell to international customers too – get in touch with him for an estimate. Have a browse and see if there’s anything you fancy.

Peter Clegg

No comments:

Post a Comment